Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3 Years & 1 Month Anniversary`

Is another our month again time really pass so fast... hubby tis few month will be super busy as of the company he handling now, he is working very hard i can see hw much effort he put in it =) i missing hubby badly! Around 1plus i sign in my msn, then hubby chit chat with me so susprised as i tot he will be very busy with his company work. On and on we chit chat and hubby so sudden type this msg to me--->

Hubby : laopo happy anniversary for 3year 1month i know i now aday very busy but i always thinking of u but i too busy to meet u this few days but i will try to spend more time with u de sorry laopo i this few days no time for u but u will always in my heart i love u laopo muackz muackz


Wifey : =) is ok i uds de...



And we stop as he is busy liao le....



Hubby Msn Nick : Work hard for my future to take care of my wife. Work hard for now to achive better life for my wife.

0 comments: