Monday, April 27, 2009

I Just Want Happiness...

QUARREL,QUARREL & QUARREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laogong, can u think of how i feeling??? yes I know u guys put work first and I know u working hard too. I can see how hard u working, remember u told me say u know doing a big project and is a big client so u will not have so much time for me but u say once tis project finish u will be more free le. Yes, I know the office just started and u are the 2 bigger so u must go office often. Did u know how i feeling? Mon - Sat I don't often msg or call u le, that time u having ur big project u also sunday go back work le did i say anything or complain?? Last sunday i really happy u no need go back office and I can pei u chat chat, rest at home & have dinner tgt. It been so many week we don't have time to sit down to have dinner and also a nice chat chit with u, i just miss those day. But in the end u still have to go back office. Do u know how sad am i? u say i so weird? I where got weird? I can feel the feeling is different. I just don't know how to put words into my mouth. Feeling super down... Sorry for talking so loud to u.... haiz........................................................................................ I only ask for a simply happiness from u...

0 comments: