Sunday, May 03, 2009

A Day When We Pamper Each Other...

It been so long we had back to our life that we wan!!!yes!!!enjoy!!!
First we went to singing session at clementi on 12:45pm to 3pm but both of us find like not enough so i extend 1h more, ended at 4pm had to rush t0 our next apointment MASSAGE on 4pm. It damn SHIOK na make us so relax! Ended our massage on 5plus back to my house to rest but my dear pbs say "feeling hungry" so went down to market and accompany to eat, after finish her foods we walk back to my house. On the way to my house she say " 我要吃榴莲pan cake"! I was like OMG!!! I'm thinking her stomach izzit got worm because she just had her "Ma You Ji + 1 bowl of rice lor"! Can u all think how much she ate???!!! So we change our direction to cityvibe to get her 榴莲pan cake. We shop around the shopping then in to arcade to play different kind of games, hahahahah feeling so cute siaz both of us will play arcade de, hohohoho! 7plus back to my house use computer, chit chat, play n lots lots more...... kindly abit lazy to write on le as i going to find my laogong liao le, wanna know after back to my house what we do and how we end our day???????? If want to know the picture below maybe can tell u ba...


This Is How We Called Enjoy Our Life!!!








0 comments: